Thursday, March 6, 2014

The world is a crazy place with no boundaries

Kaleb 

One of my main beliefs in life is "The world has no boundaries". Like in the way, do whatever you want to do in life, make something out of yourself. It's like saying shoot for the moon.
 I believe this because my father has told me this sense I was "knee high to a grass hopper". I also believe this because I have seen it happen with my father, my cousin and my uncle. I have seen this in my father because he built a company in seven years that is bigger then my uncles which he has had for 20 or so years.
My other uncle had a small small wood cutting company for years and he didn't really make anything for himself. Then his son, my cousin joined him in the company and now they gross over 200,000 dollars a year instead of 20,000. They have started with a skidder and a pulp truck. Now they have two skidders, pulp truck, tractor trailer truck, two saw heads, two chippers and a crane.  You can say my cousin did most of it.
Last year my dad grossed over 250,000 dollars instead of like 25,000 at his old company. That's why I want my dad's company to keep growing and growing, so by the time I graduate the company is grossing over 400,000 dollars a year. The world has no boundaries that's why I'm going to take over my dad's company after school and make it as big as I want it. Which is big.


1 comment:

  1. It's good that you know to push yourself. People seem to often be okay with how their life is going, or if they aren't, they don't do anything to improve it. If you know to work hard at a young age, you'll be very successful later in life.

    ReplyDelete