Monday, March 31, 2014

Dying after your time

  • Should scientists try to help people beat old age so we can live radically longer lives? Why?
I think that scientist should not try to beat old age unless they have a way to make you feel perfectly healthy so you can keep doing your normal day to day tasks. Because if you can't do what you used to then you have to find another way to get it done. Also if you feel like crap all the time because you are not healthy then their isn't any point in living. 


  • How long would you want to live, if you could choose your life span?
I would want to live forever so I could teach people things that I have learned because I have lived forever. 


  • Do you agree with the author that “adding years to a life doesn’t necessarily make it any fuller?”
Yes I do because if you can live longer but suffer while you're trying to live, that isn't living so that wouldn't be living it fuller. 

1 comment:

  1. I hear what you are saying I would want to live forever but I know that doing something like this would be expensive and how many times would you have to do something like this in order to stay alive that long.

    ReplyDelete